Search Engine Marketing is one of the primary 3 modules of Digital Marketing, which aim to bring in relevant traffic by promoting the site through paid advertising and on-site optimization. PPC Training course from Digital Marketing Academy (DMA) has been designed to demystify the seemingly complex process of increasing business online visibility on various search engines such a Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc. and with tools like Google Adwords and in turn result in sales. Digital Marketing Academy offers both weekend and weekday batches for Google Adwords Training in Hyderabad.
SEM / PPC is a vital component of any successful Digital Marketing Campaign. Pay-per-click (PPC) also commonly referenced as Search Engine Marketing, Google Adwords and Bing AdCenter. PPC assists in reaching the online goals of a business through carefully chosen paid advertising techniques.
Google Adwords Course Training Institute in Hyderabad, PPC / SEM / CPC Training Course in Hyderabad
This process of Search Engine Marketing includes various marketing components to bring in an overall success in the company’s sales through online presence. PPC (pay per click), Cost Per Mille (CPM), etc.. are brought together with tools like “Google Adwords and Bing Ads” for a successful Search engine marketing campaign. SEM eventually increase the brand visibility for targeted keywords instantly resulting in higher conversion.
The primary intention of Search Engine Marketing is to grow the online presence of a business at a faster rate, through various paid methods. Some of the platforms for carrying out SEM campaign are Google Adwords & Bing AdCenter.
At Digital Marketing Academy (DMA) Hyderabad, we constantly work towards creating a comprehensive Google Adwords training course which is at par with the latest development in the industry as well as which enables participants to develop their own search engine marketing strategies, backed up by extensive research along with the help knowledge gained from this course.
Introduction to Search Engine Marketing1. Pay-Per-Click Advertising
- About Google Adwords & Bing Ads
- Where ads appear
- Advantages of using AdWords & Bing Ads
- Google Adwords or Microsoft Bing Ads?
- Understanding the AdWords structure
- What is Quality Score?
- How Adwords auction system is designed?
- Understand & Define your business
- Understand & Define your product
- Understand & Define your customers
- Setting realistic expectations out of Adwords
- Signing up for an account
- Exploring the adwords interface
- A look at AdWords Express
- How keywords work
- Using Google Keyword Planner
- Using SEMrush tool
- Creating a campaign
- Campaign Types
- Selecting the target audience
- Campaign Bid types & settings
- Ad extensions & types
- Advanced campaign settings
- Search Ads
- Display Ads
- Video & Youtube Ads
- TV Ads
- Mobile Ads
- Creating an ad group
- Keyword targeting options
- Finalizing your ad group
- Adding ad groups and reviewing options
- Understanding reports
- Search Terms, Auction Insights, and User Location reports
- Creating and exporting reports
- Understanding ROI
- Integrating Google Analytics
- Configuring Adwords Conversion Tracking
- Configure campaign experiments
- Key optimization tips
- Reviewing bid adjustments
- Understanding Audience remarketing
- Optimizing ad extensions